What is it?
You, a talented blogger, can send me an article or post (if you wish, of course) and I publish it in my blog (with proper credits and links) if I like it and its vibe.
This is a way to provide you more exposure and my followers (and I) some new blogs to discover.
I host this event every other saturday; i.e. two guest bloggers a month.
- Topics: Writing (poems and prose), reading and just about any topic that you’re writing in detail on. (Reviews included)
- Word limit: Make sure your article has at least 200 words. The maximum is 2000. Word limit is not applicable for poetry.
- The article must be properly proof-read: Check for any errors or mistakes before sending it to me.
How to submit a post?
Send an email to me at email@example.com taking care of the following points
- Subject of the email must be “Guest blogging.”
- Type out your complete article (with a suitable heading) in the content of the email.
- In the end, mention your name (if you’re not an anonymous blogger) and also the link to your website and other social media (if you want).
- Also include a brief bio about yourself. (Not more than 50 words)
Feel free to comment below on any enquiry and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
I’m looking forward to hear from you!