Hey hey hey!
So, let’s get started!
– Thank the person who nominated you
– For each of the five senses (or as many as you do) describe five of your favorite things having to do with that sense. AKA your five favorite smells, sounds, etc.
– Nominate five other people to do this tag
Rule number 3: what if I have a sixth sense? The Pokemon sense! hahahahahaha. No really, I have the app so it counts right? 😛
- sunrise, the beautiful sunrise
- mist-covered mornings in areas populated with trees (like where I live)
- beaming smiles. yes I love seeing people smile. it just draws me.
- beach horizons during sunset and sunrise
- the sound of rain. heavy rain is best.
- waves crashing on rocks.
- someone humming (provided they do it good). it’s somehow calming, elegant and nice.
- birds chirping lowly at 5AM (not crows cawing because that sucks)
- turning pages (flipping pages?) of a book
- the smell of rasam (an Indian dish) while cooking
- of rain (because heaven <3)
- of salty water in beaches
- of new books (hhhhmmmm)
- houses (all houses smell different ok)
- samosa chaat (because why not) (rather, any Indian street chaat)
- of fried potato pieces (you know what I mean.. like potato pops)
- cold coffee with chocolate (it’s basically heaven on earth. I have it frequently in college cafeteria lol)
- cheesy pizzas
- the initial flavour in chewing gum. I spit it out once the flavour is gone, usually.
- of ice-cream on my lips
- water in my mouth
- soft cloth
- a hug
- interlaced fingers and hand holding (it feels so nice ok)
Knights who are honored by me, the queen:
otakutwins1 (Brianna and Angelina)
I had quite some fun doing this tag! ❤ thanks again Regina!