And another month has flown by!
I know in last month’s wrap-up I said that I’ll add even personal life updates but frankly, the only significant thing is that I cried a lot and went back into depression for a bit.
Yeah let’s not go there.
Let’s see the numbers first..
Number of books I read this month: 24
Number of books I reviewed: 12
Number of views this blog received: 1,909
Number of likes and comments: 813, 315
Number of posts published: 45
Number of countries from where I got views: 46
Books I reviewed:
links to my respective reviews
- Smut by Karina Halle, The Roommate by Carla Krae, UnderCovers by Kayti McGee (mini reviews)
- Shuffle Repeat by Jen Klein
- Dearest Clementine by Lex Martin
- Because I love you by Tori Rigby
- The Raven King by Maggie Steifvater
- Sharp Object by Gillian Flynn, In Real Life by Jessica Love (mini reviews)
- Chasing Eva by Camellia Hart
- Sweet thing by Renee Carlino
- Too Late by Colleen Hoover
Books I have yet to review:
- The Midnight Society by Rhonda Sermon This will be an ARC review and I’ll be posting it on June 5th as part of a book tour
- The Crown by Keira Cass I’ll get to this one.. soon.. I finished it about two days back
ALSO ALSO! I finished my Goodreads challenge of reading 100 books and therefore increased the challenge to 165 now.
- Nominated for the One Lovely Blog award
- What to have on your blog : blogging tips and suggestions post
- What comes after a static front page? Blogging tips and suggestions post
- HIT 300 FOLLOWERS!
- Finally finished my Promises short story series with posting part 4 and also read out the whole story together in a podcast
~I did an interview at Yellow Duck site about depression.
~I also did a guest post at Books Are My Children about the basics of writing book reviews and suggestions.
~Guest posts on my blog were:
Blog improvement work:
- Added a Review policy
- Finally added a blogroll
- Added a Review Index. Now links to all my book reviews are in one place and you can see what all I’ve reviewed.
What did you accomplish this past month? What would/does your wrap-up look like?