This is my first official wrap-up!
This GIF might not be exactly appropriate here but I saw it in another blogger’s post and really like it (because Michelle from Full House! <3) so I’m gonna use it!
On to the books..
Ones I’ve reviewed:
(Click on the title links to go to my review)
- Remembering (The starlight chronicles #4) by C.S. Johnson
- The reflections of Queen Snow White by David Meredith
- Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes
- Lady Renegades by Rachel Hawkins AND The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
- Tell me three things by Julie Buxbaum
- Everything’s everything by Nicola Yoon
Books I’ve read but haven’t reviewed:
(Links open to Goodreads pages)
- Blue notes by Carrie Lofty — 3 of 5 stars
- Rebel of the sands by Alwyn Hamilton — 4 of 5 stars
- The gravity between us by Kristen Zimmer — 4 of 5 stars
- Listen to me by Kristen Proby — 4 of 5 stars
Read but yet to review:
(Link opens to Goodreads)
Comparing to the first three months of this year, I’ve read less (like really less) but I’ve also done a lot of other stuff like activities, consistently posting, writing and studying. I’m still calling this month a success.
My Goodreads challenge stands at 86 out of 100 books. I’m pleased! 😁
To see all the books I’ve read this year, my ratings etc visit my Goodreads stats page which is a pretty cool thing, according to me. Each year is displayed as a bar with number of books read. You click the “details” button and it drops down a menu of that year with the books sorted through rating. Just see it, it’s really cool.
What/how many books have you read this month? How are you faring with your Goodreads challenge?