I’m this person who doesn’t even make new year resolutions, because I would most likely just forget them in a few months. But this month, I decided to set some goals.
- Read LESS books. Preferably under 15. (Oh goodness how will I do this)
- Study SO MUCH.
- Try to curb novel cravings by writing book reviews.
- Redesign blog. The blog should show me.
- Keep stress under control. Do whatever, do not have a breakdown.
- Try to keep posts in WordPress to max two a day. Don’t spam others and it’s fine if you don’t have notifications waiting for you.
- STUDY HARD.
Seem pretty easy, don’t they? Let’s see how I fare. Next month (since my board exams with be over), I’ll put in creative goals too.
What are your goals for this month?